Thursday, November 06, 2008

Workers Come!

This is what Khiana has been saying repeatedly the past few days when we had Julie and Kirstin staying with us. It was pretty cute how excited she was that she would say this, in present tense, even when they were in the room. I don't know if she was expecting more workers to walk through the door or what. Maybe she was envisioning all the workers that are in the Post Falls worker photo to arrive soon.

I will post some photos of their visit later when I upload them, just wanted to share this for now.

Something else Khiana is doing lately... when I swoop down to kiss Khiana's forehead when she goes to bed, she holds her hand up to stop me and say, "No kiss!" Aww. :(

2 comments:

DoRe' said...

Naomi! I was sorry to realize you guys were gone before we had a chance to visit--next time, eh?

It was so good to see you, and your sweet, sweet girls; you two are doing a great job with them!

Take care,
DoRe'

Boyd Family said...

So sweet that she already loves the workers...our boys too! They love to wrestle with Darryl and Kelsay so much...it wore all of us out! Someday your sweet girl will realize how precious Mommy's kisses are...wait til she gets another "boo boo".