Sunday, October 05, 2008

Oh my!

Katelyn is now pulling up to standing... she has been scooting backward for 3 months, and then went from crawling to standing in 1 week. I would think that sister helped her, but I watched her do it tonight when we got home from meeting. Game plan for this week: Baby-proofing!

Speaking of that, one thing I learned this week: Do not let your newly crawling baby anywhere near the computer USB cords. I didn't even realize she was chewing on the end of the cord. I'm not sure what kind of pictures she was trying to upload, but this message popped up on my screen: "USB Device Not Recognized. One of the USB devices attached to this computer has malfunctioned and Windows does not recognize it."

I'm a bit behind on the pictures, but here's one of her pulling up on her knees. I'm sure over the next week I'll have plenty of photo opportunities of sitting and standing!

No comments: