I thought I'd write down a few of the things Khiana is saying a lot lately:
"I like!"
When told that it's time to get ready for bed: "I'm busy!"
Whenever she gives a toy to Katelyn: "You're welcome."
When I give something to Khiana: "Say 'you're welcome', Mama."
Said with just a hint of an attitude: "Yeah... I do!"
When she wants to do something herself: "I want to help!"
When she slips or falls: "I'm careful!"
The big news at our house is that Katelyn is crawling... ALL OVER. It started yesterday when she actually crawled out of the bedroom where she was playing on the floor. We were surprised to see her peeking out the door! Today she crawled down the hall to the living room where Khiana was playing. It's exciting for Khiana, but bittersweet for the parents. :)
Yesterday Khiana had fun painting a picture. Here she is working on her painting which she titled "Birdy in the tree."
"I like!"
When told that it's time to get ready for bed: "I'm busy!"
Whenever she gives a toy to Katelyn: "You're welcome."
When I give something to Khiana: "Say 'you're welcome', Mama."
Said with just a hint of an attitude: "Yeah... I do!"
When she wants to do something herself: "I want to help!"
When she slips or falls: "I'm careful!"
The big news at our house is that Katelyn is crawling... ALL OVER. It started yesterday when she actually crawled out of the bedroom where she was playing on the floor. We were surprised to see her peeking out the door! Today she crawled down the hall to the living room where Khiana was playing. It's exciting for Khiana, but bittersweet for the parents. :)
Yesterday Khiana had fun painting a picture. Here she is working on her painting which she titled "Birdy in the tree."
No comments:
Post a Comment