Thursday, September 25, 2008

Baby zucchini bites

First let me say it is SO wonderful to have Khiana and Corban home again! I barely recognized Khiana; she is talking so much more.

Today for lunch the girls and I had zucchini! I simmered the zucchini until it was really soft, blended it in the vitamix and then mixed some rice cereal with it so it was the right consistency. But I realized as I was feeding her that the bites of zucchini were soft enough for her without being mashed. She smushed them in her mouth and they went right down! It was a lot of fun. Then, I made the mistake of letting Khiana feed her. Oh no, what have I started?!
And a video:
Khiana had trouble going down for a nap... but she's down! She just didn't quite make it into her bed.And Katelyn snuggling with the furry brown bear.

1 comment:

Boyd Family said...

Your girls are TOOO cute. I love the video of Khiana feeding Katelyn-just adorable but you may have started a battle :). Katelyn is so adorable-I love 6 months such a fun age-you can see her little personality coming out. I didn't get where Corban and Khiana went did I miss that?