Today I took a few pictures of Katelyn. She'll be 19 weeks on Monday, it's hard to believe that over 4 months have passed already. It really does go by in the blink of an eye. And she is finally looking more like a 6 month old than a newborn!
She has changed so much since you moved. It's fun to remember what she looked like before and see where she was headed. What an adorable baby. And great photos.
5 comments:
These are absolutely adorable pictures!! She is just so sweet.
Hope you all are doing well & we'll see you after conv.
Kristi
dk-beehive.blogspot.com
Wow- she is SO cute! I MISS YOU 4!!
She has changed so much since you moved. It's fun to remember what she looked like before and see where she was headed. What an adorable baby. And great photos.
Wow I love the pictures! She is beautiful!
so cute!
Post a Comment