It used to be a rare occasion when we didn't have ice cream in our freezer. It's one of my favorite treats. Now, we haven't bought ice cream for over a month. When I pick up the container from inside the freezer at the store, the container is so much lighter and smaller! Consequently I put it back, shaking my head in disgust.Breyers has gone from 2 quarts to 1.75 quarts and is now 1.5 quarts! Did they think people wouldn't notice? Almost all ice cream companies have reduced the size of their "half-gallon" ice cream. And many have increased the price as well! I can understand the price going up for rising costs, but to reduce the size is just slimy in my opinion. Corban used to tease me for calling it a box of ice cream, since his family always referred to it as a half-gallon. Now, I can go back to calling it a box, I guess. And only buy it on special occasions,
No comments:
Post a Comment