- Khiana calls Katelyn her tiny baby. ie. we meet another child in the library and she tells them "That's Katelyn. That's my tiny baby."
- Katelyn just got her top two teeth! They are about 1/3rd of the way down from her gums.
- Khiana woke up with a scratch on her nose. When we asked her how she got it, she told us her stuffed cat scratched her.
- Katelyn loves spinning around in circles in the living room. She also dances to music and is good at copying pretty much anything Khiana and I do.
- Khiana gets very excited about bandaids. She loves putting that on her "bad bad owies."
- Khiana likes saying "Me too!" randomly. Sometimes it doesn't make any sense in the context. Often when she's being silly she'll say "Me too! Me three!"
- Khiana: Mommy, I need to find my toes!
Me: I can find your toes... (tickle tickle)
Khiana: No! I need to find my different toes!
(Ok, this makes more sense... I found out later she was saying toast). - Katelyn is enjoying stacking blocks and moving items from one container to another.
- Khiana ran into the room and gave me a big hug and said, "You're my best friend EVER!" She has also been asking me to "nuggle" a lot. (snuggle)
- Katelyn loves jumping in bed with Khiana when I read them bedtime stories and snuggling up.
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Random things for May
This list is pretty dated; I wrote most of it at the start of May. We just got home from a week and a half at my parents' house in Oregon, and I am getting my photos sorted, but I wanted to post this before it is June, because it's coming fast! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment