10 random things about the girls for April:
1. Katelyn just started throwing this tantrum when she doesn't get her way. While standing, she throws herself back with such force that she would hit her head if I didn't catch her. It scares me half to death (I think that's the idea, sneaky girl).
2. Khiana is 89% potty trained!
3. Katelyn is constantly trying to help. She loves bringing me clothes that are scattered around the house (and in the laundry bin) and anything else she sees as being helpful.
4. Katelyn is sleeping through the night. Khiana... not so much.
5. Khiana's favorite book is "Are You My Mother?" by P. D. Eastman about a bird that hatches while its mother is away getting worms for him, falls out of the nest, and travels around trying to find his mother. She wants me to read it over and over... and over. She also likes it when I turn the pages for her and she paraphrases each page.
6. Both girls enjoy coloring. Unfortunately whenever I get the crayons and pens out for them, something... or someone... gets colored on.
7. Both girls have been going to bed around 9 and getting up around 9. What an odd schedule. Of course for Khiana, there are quite a few "Mommy!"'s during the night, mostly to go potty.
8. Khiana is great at counting and singing the ABC's.
9. Katelyn loves playing fetch. Khiana and I throw balls and she brings them back to us.
10. Sometimes when the girls are playing they will erupt into giggles and I have no idea what the joke is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment