On Saturday we went to Snoqualmie Falls. It was a really beautiful day, sort of cloudy and rainy but with lots of sunbreaks and low clouds. Like a fairy tale!
These 2 pictures were taken near our apartment on a walk.Khiana and Katelyn helping load (unload) the dishwasher. If Katelyn sees the dishwasher open, she crawls to it at an alarming speed and immediately begins to harvest the silverware.
Ha ha...Brydon does the same thing....he loves the dishwasher! It's amazing how he can be in another room clear across the house and when I open the dishwasher, here comes Brydon! - Gina B
2 comments:
Naomi, those are some fantastic shots. I esp. love the one of you and Khiana--so sweet...
So, how did Thanksgiving go? :D
Happpy Friday!
Ha ha...Brydon does the same thing....he loves the dishwasher! It's amazing how he can be in another room clear across the house and when I open the dishwasher, here comes Brydon! - Gina B
Post a Comment