Saturday, October 18, 2008

What I've Been Up To

This morning we went to the playground at a nearby elementary school. There were several soccer games going on so lots of kids to play with. Khiana befriended a little girl close to her age named Kaya. It was so fun watching them play together. Cute!This was funny. Khiana was having trouble climbing through this hole so she yelled "I'm stuck!" to her friend and she came back to help her.
Here's a little video of Khiana climbing up the ladder to the play equipment.
I'm always busy with the girls, but I actually got a few of my own projects done lately.

We picked up this Ikea Alve secretary and hutch off of Craigslist for free. It's got tons of storage room on top for my art, scrapbooking and card making stuff, and below I have the scanner. The best part? Khiana can't reach it, even with a stool!
Wrapping a present:
Put up a bulletin board:
Magazine holders: I covered these Ikea magazine boxes with pretty scrapbooking paper to hold my Real Simple magazines and vacation photo albums. These boxes are $3 for a pack of 5--great deal!

No comments: