Friday, October 31, 2008

Trick or Treat!

We took Khiana trick or treating around the neighborhood tonight in her cute giraffe costume. She started out kind of shy, only taking one piece of candy even when people said that she could have more. It didn't take long for her to become a pro though, going up the walkway on her own, knocking, and picking out her favorite candy from the dish. There was a little boy in a stroller that couldn't get out to go the door and she gave him several pieces of her candy. It was a really fun evening. I even have a direct quote from Khiana: "Yum, yum! I like trick or treat!" Below are some pictures or our little monster and giraffe.

2 comments:

Brent and Dayla said...

Ah, ha...I've found your blog again! What a cute little giraffe!! Isn't it fun...we took Marissa trick or treating, too & it was like reliving part of your childhood memories! And I'm happy to see another scrapbooker in the area! Now my question is, how do we ever get to the scrapbooking when we have two little ones? Nice seeing your blog! Dayla

Boyd Family said...

Too cute! I love looking at pictures of your girls! They are so adorable!