Wednesday, September 10, 2008

On Labor Day in Hillsboro,

Aunt Irene came up for the day. It was great to see her again and she had never met Katelyn. We had a wonderful time at Rood Bridge Park where there are miles of nicely landscaped nature trails.Water break!
Khiana has mastered the twist cap! She loves 'doing it herself'!
I love this picture of Katelyn and my mom. It's cute how Katelyn is pointing at her as if she's saying, "This is my Grandma! Isn't she awesome?"
I like how this one turned out too.
This is Rood Bridge Park.
This nifty double stroller has been a lifesaver on our walks! Khiana likes to walk but it's always nice to rest for a bit also. Plus, we can walk more briskly when she is contained because when she's out she wants to stop and look at everything!
There is an awesome playground at this park. I'll have more pictures of that later.

1 comment:

Boyd Family said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time-what a great getaway! Perfect weather too! Love the pictures. Katelyn is getting so big!