Tuesday, September 16, 2008

At Aunt Irene's

The next day, we went to Aunt Irene's place in Salem. Khiana loved feeding the goats. Goats will eat most anything, including my Keens and Mom's purse. But there's a certain tree that they especially love, so this picture shows the goats mobbing Khiana.
Silly Katelyn, doesn't she know not to try to ride a goat bareback? This picture has a certain Tijuana feel to it.
I love this picture. This is across the street at the property where my Grandma Mary lived. Khiana is running toward the blackberry bushes and I called her name and she turned around, so her hair is flying out. I love her look of excitement.
Khiana picking blackberries... and more blackberries. Yum.
And here's a little video of Khiana feeding the goats. I love how she has a big branch in her hand but is trying to feed them this tiny leaf in her hand, and gets exasperated when they go for the branch.

No comments: