Saturday, August 23, 2008

Evergreen State Fair

Today we went to the fair in Monroe with Mike and Linda, Heidi, and Nathan and Jacob. Khiana loved seeing all the animals. I think the highlight of her day was getting to feed a calf. I don't think I've ever seen a child her age as brave as she is with animals. I will post some more pictures later, but for now, here is a video clip that shows how excited she was.

1 comment:

DoRe' said...

Oh my goodness, Naomi--she is SO funny! I love her expressions, even that funny little scowl that she graces me with every so often...:) My girls enjoyed this, too; I finally cut them off after the 7th replay of this clip! ;)

It was so nice to see you at convention, brief though it was; hopefully we'll "run into" each other more often, now that you're closer!

Hope you're having a great week!