Monday, June 02, 2008

Retro Monday

In my effort to become a more regular blogger I'm coming up with ideas of different things to post about on different days of the week. On Mondays I am going to find an old picture or two (5 years or older) and post it. Here's today's. Let's go back to Fall 1999, to the harvest party on Grant Street. Look at these two classy lovebirds:


And here was my medusa costume complete with plastic snakes in my hair. I wish I had more pictures of that weekend. It was a lot of fun.

On another note... Am I wife material? Yes, I know it's too late to be thinking about that. But I've just gained new insight into my wife-worthiness. According to this Marital Rating Scale, I am marginally failing as a wife. I especially like how putting cold feet on your husband's legs at night to warm them takes you down a notch. And let's not even mention being "dressed" for breakfast. I'm lucky if I'm out of my PJ's by mid morning.

1 comment:

The Read family said...

Thanks for the comment and you are welcome to stop by our blog anytime! It was nice to see you at Chelan, although we didn't really get a chance to talk. Your new blog format looks great! Christina