As some of you know we will be moving at the end of this month to Issaquah. We are really going to miss living near B&C and all our other friends here in Wenatchee. But hopefully finding a career for Corban in the Seattle area a little easier than around here (and Corban will not sweat quite as much).
Anyhow, when we move into our new apartment we want to move Khiana into a "big girl bed" so I've been shopping around for a quilt for her since I'm on such a quilt kick lately. These are the ones that I've come up with. Which do you think suits her better?

2 comments:
Both are very cute - but I think I like the 2nd one best! Good luck with the move! Christina
I decided that I like that one best too! It was also over $100 cheaper, since there was a sale at jcpenney.com and then I used a 20% discount code on top of it. Can't beat that! I can't wait to be in a new place with more space. I'm going to have so much fun decorating.
Post a Comment