Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The Big Move

Friday is the big day. We're getting the truck tomorrow afternoon so we can load it, and we'll clean the apartment and drive over on Friday. I really hope our apartment is nice. I haven't seen a picture or floor plan of it, so I don't know anything about it, really. All I know is that it's a 4 bedroom/2 bath townhouse in a fairly new apartment complex. I did find a couple pictures on the web of the outside, but I've been dying of curiosity to know what it's like inside. I guess the wait is nearly over. I'll probably be offline for up to a couple weeks although there is a computer lab onsite that I can use, so I'll try to check in and report how everything is!

Our new address will be:
341 Shangri La Way NW #2202
Issaquah, WA 98027

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY YAY YAY! We are so excited to have you guys closer. Don't envy you the actual moving part though. Let me know if you need any help. . .like maybe with babysitting . . =)

Katie

Alan&Julia Bridges said...

Congrats on your new place!