Friday, May 23, 2008

Somewhere... Over the rainbow

“Somewhere over the rainbow, skies are blue, and the dreams that you dare to dream really do come true”

I have been really inspired by rainbow colors lately. I heard that song recently and loved it, then I saw this awesome bedspread on The Company Store website:


Too bad Corban wouldn't let me get it, because he "doesn't want a gay bed"... . So I guess we all have to make sacrifices, and I don't get to buy this gorgeous quilt that makes me wildly happy.

Here's a layout I made with my lovely rainbow colors. He doesn't have any say over this! :)

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

DoRe' said...

Hi, Naomi...just wanted to let you know I'm thinking of your little family (and spying on you. :p).

I got a good chuckle out of this post--I could totally picture the whole "that's gay" conversation with your husband; some things never change, eh? :D

Take care--any chance you'll be this side of the mountains soon? My girls LOVE having Khiana! :)

Jaylin said...

I love the bed!!!! totally cool and perfect for summer! i say just get it!