Although I have spent a lot of time recently being sick, we have had a good month and I have had a lot to be thankful for lately. I'm so thankful for family that cares so much about us. We are really blessed to have such wonderful relations. The Gunters came to Leavenworth to stay at a condo over Christmas and they watched Khiana their whole stay while I was sick. Then, when they left, Ben, Clara, Elle & Jaela took over and have been caring for her at their house! Although I have not been enjoying my time in seclusion and miss my baby terribly, I am so thankful to know that she has been in good hands.
I did spend Christmas day at the condo in Leavenworth and had a wonderful time there with everyone. Here is Khiana enjoying her first real time in the snow. She is enchanted by it and loves pointing out the window and saying "snow!"
Wishing everyone a wonderful winter season, and I hope everyone brings in the new year happily!
No comments:
Post a Comment